CLUB SPORTS’ MISSION
The UConn Club Sports program strives to provide leadership and athletic opportunities for UConn students. The Club Sports Program offers a competitive outlet for its participants, while enhancing their collegiate experience. Club Sports will give assistance, guidance, and resources for the clubs to operate successfully. This includes professional staff and a governing Club Sports Council.
GOALS OF CLUB SPORTS
- To provide diversity in athletic competition at the University of Connecticut.
- To provide assistance, guidance, and resources for the clubs to successfully operate; including professional staff and a governing club sports council.
- To provide athletic opportunities that compliment students’ collegiate experience.
CLUB SPORTS PARTICIPANT REQUIREMENTS
- Every athlete on the official IMLeagues roster MUST complete and submit three required forms on IMLeagues.com in order to participate.
- Participant Registration
- Assumption of Risk, Permission to Treat and Confidentiality Agreement
- Injury & Concussion Disclosure